Tippy Discord Bot
Tippy is a very new, multi purpose bot with unique functions such as:
AI moderation help, Confession commands, Ping on Join and color commands!
Tippy can be found on the following bot lists:
Description of the commands Tippy has:
AI Moderation is a tool especially useful for moderating in bigger servers.
When activated, it uses an advanced AI to analyze messages sent by users, it will then create counters for users and log how often they have triggered the AI. The AI can detect toxicity, severe toxicity, insults, profanity, threats, sexually explicit content and flirtatious content.
AI Mod will log the last 100 messages that triggered it per category. And any moderator can check through these logs per user.
You can disable channels on an individual basis, clear users logs and even set notifications for when users trigger the AI a certain amount in a certain time-frame.
You can setup modmail with an interactive setup that allows you to completely customize how it works, you can:
- Turn the system on and off completely
- Choose which roles should be seen as staff
- Set the channel where modmail inquiries should be sent
- Set a role to be pinged when modmail arrives
- Toggle getting DMs from modmail on an individual basis
- Choose when modmail should forward to your DMs based on your presence
There's a detailed interactive setup that you can use to toggle all kinds of features, such as:
- Automatically setup a pair of confession channels with the proper permission, all done by Tippy
- Toggle all confessions on or off
- Manually choose what channel confessions should be sent to, and optionally in what channel users can send confessions without the use of a command
- Toggle the
*confesscommand and toggle confessions through DMs
- Enable a slowmode and set the wait time
- Generate up to 30 random colors and display the hex codes, with options to set the hue and brightness.
- Generate a big grid of random colors with the same above-mentioned options.
- Get information, a preview, and a generated name based on a hex code.
- Set the color of any role by hex code, even on mobile!
There's a big assortment of image commands, things such as birds, cats, foxes, pandas, koalas, dogs, etc.
There's also a lot of image manipulation commands to give effects to avatars or submitted images. Some features include: Deepfry, rainbow overlay, blur, bright, contrast, invert, pixelate and posterize.
You can also generate a triggered meme gif based on any image or add the GTA Wasted overlay, you can even generate fake YouTube comments or get a meme from any subreddit.
Additionally there's a Google image search command to look up anything you want!
Other notable features
- Animelist - Get a bunch of stats based on someone's MyAnimeList profile
- Animesearch - Search up any anime and get a load of info for it
- Lyrics - Sends lyrics to almost any song you want
- Pokedex - Look up pokemon in the pokedex
- NameMC - Get someone's Minecraft namehistory
You can of course also hug, coddle, kiss, poke and slap other users, accompanied with an anime gif
Any bugs can be reported with the bugreport command and you can even request features with the featurerequest command. If you submit a cool function, there's a good chance it'll be added!